Sunday, August 13, 2017

Transitioning from Natural Remedies to Medications for RA


Trying to control my rheumatoid arthritis (RA) with diet alone taught me valuable things about RA, and about myself. While I share the diagnosis of RA with many, my journey with this disease is uniquely mine. My approach to RA may be considered by some to be irresponsible at times, but it has allowed me to follow my heart so that I could make decisions about medications and the way I live my life without regret. Join me over at HealthCentral to read the rest of this article.  

3 comments:

  1. Those of us who have followed you for a while remember this time and the strength it took to not only follow your own independent path, but make the transition to a pharmaceutical-based treatment plan. I've always admired you for both choices. I remind people that RA is personal and so should the treatments they choose. Thank you, as always, for opening your heart and sharing this story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla. I appreciate all the support you have given me over the years.

      Delete
  2. I think each of us has our own voice and we get to follow that in medicine as well as life. I The thing is whether it be in medicine or life, I want advisers and partners.

    I understand I do not know it all, but I know enough to get good advice. After that I will decide how to proceed. That is why you are such a good friend. You do as well, nothing beats a friend who thinks.

    ReplyDelete